Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm back!!!

Well, It’s time to get back to blogging. I know it’s been a long time, and I’m not very happy with myself about it. Just a short update post for now, but I’ll have some Christmas Card pictures to post later. I’m determined that I’m getting them finished today. Let’s see, what’s new since September??? Oh, firstly, Bevan’s job renewal went through!! He signed a contract for another year at his job – we were sooooo happy with this, because the job thing hasn’t really gone smoothly for him since we got here. In my last post I was complaining about Bevan’s car. Well, after Dad fixing it (again!!), I think Bevan drove it for a few more weeks, but we decided that now that he would be traveling to Charlottetown again and he had a job with some security he needed a new one. So we had Dad on the look-out. We test drove some Civics, Corollas, Camrys, etc…, and then my Dad happened upon a Jetta. Well, Bevan loves Jetta’s, so that’s what he went with. It’s a 1999 Volkwagen Jetta – Silver. He’s happy as a clam with his new car. Today he’s getting some new winter tires put on it – the all season’s just weren’t cutting it in the snow. Thanks to Dad (again), he got a great deal on some good winter tires, so we don’t have to drain our bank account either!!

I’m on vacation again, too!!! My last day of work was December 7th (a Thursday), and I don’t go back until January 2nd (a Tuesday). We went home this past weekend and got the tree all decorated. We decorate our tree at home differently every year - this year we made all of our ornaments out of Basic Grey scrapbook paper. I loooovvvve it. We took pictures, but they’re on Mel’s camera, and she hasn’t sent them to me yet. I’ll post them as soon as I have them.

Other than that, things have been pretty quiet – but I’m not complaining – it’s been nice. I have lots to do this week to get stuff ready for Christmas. Our house is decorated, but I have lots of projects to finish. More later, I promise!!

No comments: