Friday, December 22, 2006

Yes, it is 5:30 AM

and no, I'm not awake just because I'm excited about Christmas. I'm SICK!!! I have a cold. I haven't been sick with the cold in the last 2 1/2 years. Even last year in the midst of my hives and immune system breakdown I did not get sick. It happened really quickly. Just after I took the picture for my last post I started sneezing and feeling like my sinuses were filling up, and it just snowballed from there. By the time I went to bed I was totally congested. I couldn't sleep so I went down stairs and I've been awake for most of the night, other than a half hour of sleep here or there. And of course since I never get sick, all of the cold medications we have here are expired!! I'm impatiently waiting until the stores open to go stock up on softer kleenex, halls, orange juice, some type of a cold and sinus medication, and perhaps some zinc lozenges (which I hear are helpful). Anyways, hopefully I'll post over Christmas, but Merry Christmas otherwise!!

No comments: